Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I get my hair to stay looking streight and looking brushed all day w/out a brush?

I wash, and brush my hair and streighten it. But it always looks oily and ratty by the end of the school day. What can I do to make it look beautiful ALL DAY?How can I get my hair to stay looking streight and looking brushed all day w/out a brush?
How are you straightening it? Maybe you just have some product overload. You could also try going through your routine at night and wrapping your hair up while you sleep. Then you can brush through your natural oils in the morning and be on your way.How can I get my hair to stay looking streight and looking brushed all day w/out a brush?
make sure you wipe out the plates of the hair straighter because that could be making your hair oily and i would brush it once in the day...like after lunch of something

No comments:

Post a Comment