Friday, January 8, 2010

How often should I wash my foundation brush?

I have a large Elizabeth Arden foundation brush. I'm just wondering how often I should wash it and with what? I don't want to ruin it.How often should I wash my foundation brush?
With a foundation brush it is important to wash it everytime you use it. Bacteria builds up inside the brush, it helps to just wash it with gentle soap and water every use to clear out any bacteria that got on from your last time using it or any bacteria from in beetween uses. If there is a time when you aren't wearing foundation at all or aren't using the brush to apply foundation you don't need to go out of your way to clean your brush, just wash it before you use the brush on your face.How often should I wash my foundation brush?
every week
I work in cosmetics and we wash our brushes with just regular shampoo or soap. And you should wash it once a week or twice but it depends on how often you use it.
as often as possible, beware of bacteria
i wash it about every 10-12 days with regular hand sope. Why would i spend extra money on a brush this much..it was GWP:) by Lancome
Once a week.
i say about once every week to keep baterias forming inside the brush to cause acnes! u can simply buy the brush cleaner at sally's or those cosmetic store. another option is to clean it with a mild soap with warm water. tips for cleaning with soap are, rinse with luke warm water, apply soap, gently rub brush from top to the bottom, squeeze out exceed foundation that was trapped in brush, rinse clean with warm water and air dry!
about once a week. they sell products to clean make up brushes so it will not ruin your brush. they sell one at mac make up for 9 $ here is the link to it





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





hope this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment