Friday, January 8, 2010

How long will I have to brush my teeth for perfect white teeth?

I just saw that commercial for how long it would take to get your teeth clean or something like that. And i wanted know. If my teeth were generally ok, but they are not those perfectly white teeth. What would i have to do in order to get my teeth to be some pearly whites and for how long would i have to do it?How long will I have to brush my teeth for perfect white teeth?
Try dazzle white, it works really great to get white teeth


and the best thing you can try it for free


http://try-4-free-best-teeth-whitening.blogspot.com/How long will I have to brush my teeth for perfect white teeth?
you cannot get perfectly white teeth just by brushing unless you are using a whitening toothpaste. i recommend arm %26amp; hammer since it has baking soda and peroxide. also swishing hydrogen peroxide in your mouth for a few mins everyday will help them get whiter. i did this for about a month %26amp; my teeth are super white.
depends wat kind of toothpaste. Just brush regularly morning and night, and floss. That should work. But not everyone's enamels are pearly white. So even if ur teeth were the cleanest ones in the history of the world, they might not be snow white. But they should be pretty white though. Try using mouthwash too. If it bothers u that much try those crest white strip things.
Depends on how much money you want to spend, brushing won't do it.


Look here: http://the-dental-makeover.com/whiten-te鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment