Friday, January 8, 2010

How long does it take a synthetic makeup brush to dry?

I have the long handled kabuki brush from Everyday Minerals and I need to wash it, but I need to know how long it takes to dry. I only have this one brush, so if it takes too long I won't be able to put on my makeup the next day.


If I get it wet and wash it does anyone have any idea about how long it would take to dry?How long does it take a synthetic makeup brush to dry?
let it dry over night.. blodry it a bit if you want..How long does it take a synthetic makeup brush to dry?
In about 24 hours depending on size. Less for smaller brushes.


Next time you go shopping, get a few additional brushes, for that reason (plus they're just good to have). Try to get real hair brushes if you can though, they're much softer and apply makeup very well.
about 24 hours
im not sure how long it will take to dry but if you wash it at night it will definetely by dry by the time yu wake up the next morning


but after yu wash it dry it with the paper towel so most of the water is soaked out and also squeeze the brush in the towel but not so hard yu dun want to mess up yur brush just so the excesss water will come out





hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment