Friday, January 8, 2010

How do you clean a boar bristle basting brush? Can it go in the dishwasher?

Ha! Say THAT 6 times fast.





Anyway, it's a Pampered Chef basting brush, and my husband and I disagree about how to clean it, especially after using it with oils.How do you clean a boar bristle basting brush? Can it go in the dishwasher?
I'm a Pampered Chef consultant, but I don't have the boar bristle brush. I looked on our website. It just says to hand wash it. --Not too specific, eh?


I would soak it in HOT water first, then wash with water that's not too soapy.


I'll ask some other consultants what they do.


We have discontinued that product, though we still have the BBQ version. The new basting brush is made of silicone and is a cinch to clean.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment