Sunday, December 27, 2009

How can I remind myself to brush my teeth twice a day?

I always forget to brush my teeth, how can I remember? Also how can I remind myself to take off my makeup at night and also put on deoderant every morning?How can I remind myself to brush my teeth twice a day?
I actually thought about this the other day.


Translate ';brush your teeth'; into some foreign language and make it into an elaborate piece of art and hang it on the wall. Nobody else needs to know what it means, but it's also a nice decoration!How can I remind myself to brush my teeth twice a day?
Just start noticing how scummy the back of your teeth start to feel. I'm a little OCD about brushing my teeth, but seriously. After a few hours the back of your teeth just feel dirty. As for the makeup and deodorant, just get into a schedule. For example, every night I take my pills, wash off my face, put on zit cream, brush my teeth, do my mouthwash, and then put in my rubber bands for my braces. I am always forgetting my deo though... I bought a mini-deodorant and I keep it in my backpack during school and in my purse during the summer. That way when I forget I can just slap some on.
Set an alarm on your fone to ring each time before your bedtime that reminds you to brush your teeth before you go to sleep.





Once it becomes a habit, you won't need the alarm anymore, and you'll do it yourself each time before you hit the sack =]





Good luck.
use check list


write it on you hand


take off your make up as early as possible/if you'll be home the rest of the night take it off





notice your bad breathe or smelly/wet armpits
for the teeth part : put a small mirror in front of ur bed and before sleeping , smile widely at it .
Tell someone too remind you
  • face facial
  • figure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment