Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do I brush my teeth with baking soda?

I know you mix baking soda and water together, and it becomes a paste. But when I brush with the mixture do i brush my teeth with toothpaste after, or before or not at all? How many days do I brush my teeth with that stuff until my teeth are white? IM CONFUSED!! HELP ME!! Any videos or links to websites or tips or anything would be great! Thanks! :-)How do I brush my teeth with baking soda?
put a little Baking soda and salt in your palm . make tooth brush damp. dip in mixture in palm brush teeth.


Try not to use to much BS as it is a bit rough on the enamel. so salt will do fine and add the BS two or three times a week.


that should work just fine. the salt will stimulate your gums as well and help keep them heathy. cleaver girl to stay away from fluoride.How do I brush my teeth with baking soda?
you don't use any other tooth paste the salt and baking soda is all you use. and in fact if you brush properly you don't really need the tooth paste I am told. Report Abuse

Here's what I do:


I brush like normal and when I'm done, I take the baking soda (which I place on a small container) and tap it with my toothbrush so that it coats the brush and that should be enough to brush with. It doesn't have to be mixed with water. It really does a good job at making your teeth whiter. You'll notice right away your teeth will be a little whiter. Takes a few days for you to really notice the shine
be careful when you do that. baking soda kills a lot of stuff in your mouth including the enamel on your teeth. i would suggest you buy a toothpaste that already has baking soda in it. that way you get the right amount of baking soda in a safe way. but if you really want to make your own just use a small amount of the baking soda, water, and a drop of salt and put it on your tooth brush.
You Can't Do That.
the product got bad reviews on teethwhiteningrevies.com: http://www.teethwhiteningreviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment