Sunday, December 27, 2009

How long will I have to brush my teeth for perfect white teeth?

I just saw that commercial for how long it would take to get your teeth clean or something like that. And i wanted know. If my teeth were generally ok, but they are not those perfectly white teeth. What would i have to do in order to get my teeth to be some pearly whites and for how long would i have to do it?How long will I have to brush my teeth for perfect white teeth?
mix peroxide and baking soda together and brush for 3-5 minutes after ever meal as well as before you go to sleep and when you wakeup, this should give you pearly white teethHow long will I have to brush my teeth for perfect white teeth?
3-5 mins of ' correct brushing ' will keep your teeth clean. If the enamel is retained your teeth will be white. Over an age our enamel wears out. You can get bleachin done from your dentist which would actually improve the color of our teeth. But by mere brushing however long you wont be able to make your teeth white. Infact your teeth will turn dull over period if you brush for a long time wrongly. If the color of your teeth suits your complexion then you must be happy with it. Coz too much of a white teeth doesnt suit all faces. In bleachin , we can decide the amount of color that suits your face. It is not true that only white teeth are beautiful. :)
you dont have to brush for a long time just go get some hydrogen peroxide (brown bottle) and swish it around in you mouth for as long as you want and the first time you use it !!! it worked for me!!
twice a day with true brushing.





http://theclickinfo.com/cse:tooth_brushi鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment