Sunday, December 27, 2009

How do you choose a brush color in photoshop cs3 without it blending in?

Whenever i try to choose a brush color for example purple it never appears but the brush appears the color of my picture and it does it randomly. I can never get it to be the color i choose and it looks ugly. My picture would has some red and my brush would be red but then it changes to brown. I try and try and can never get it working please help?!! THANK YOU!How do you choose a brush color in photoshop cs3 without it blending in?
Your description is confusing.





If you don't know what you are doing you can't describe it. If you can't describe it I can only guess it has something to do with transparency. I doubt some of your words are accurate. Blending? Changing? Random? it may seem that way to you but it probably is not the actual case.





This is a simple procedure.





You ought to get the color you have selected if you click on the swatch in Options Bar while the Brush Tool is activated. Make sure Transparency is set to 0 so the brush stroke completely covers whatever it is painted over.

No comments:

Post a Comment