Sunday, December 27, 2009

What is the correct way to brush teeth when wearing a fixed brace?

I have had a fixed brace for over a year and no matter how many times I brush it my teeth don't get clean .Do you have any tips on how to brush and keep my teeth and fixed brace clean as I have already been told to brush them four times a day!What is the correct way to brush teeth when wearing a fixed brace?
brush in round way, slowly and softly though or it'll hurt yo gumWhat is the correct way to brush teeth when wearing a fixed brace?
Oral-B electric brush with an orthodontic-specific brush head.





Daily flossing.





Waterpik (EXCELLENT at flushing out food debris!!!!!!). In my books, should be MANDATORY for those with braces.)





Tongue scraper SIGNIFICANTLY reduces the amount of bacteria in your mouth which in turn reduces the amount of plaque that can colonize on your teeth.
brush in between the braces it'll work my cousin wears braces and it works every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment