Sunday, December 27, 2009

What's the best brush or way to comb/brush my hair so that it's straight and healthy?

I have a metal brush a bore hair bristle brush and a regular comb and a plastic brush. I really don't want to have to buy a new one unless it will really help me. I want my hair straight.What's the best brush or way to comb/brush my hair so that it's straight and healthy?
Theirs not any way to brush without damaging your hair. BUT, you can buy some sort of shampoo to get your hair more healthier.What's the best brush or way to comb/brush my hair so that it's straight and healthy?
Boar Bristle brushes aren't really good for the hair. It is more susceptible to splitting and breaking. But they are good for straightening the hair while drying with the hair dryer.


Combing also breaks the hair.


Not sure if the plastic brush you have has that ball on the end of the bristle. If so, then this is better for hair, because it doesn't break and split the hair as much as the Boar Bristle Brush and comb.
when your hair is wet NEVER brush it. it breaks your hair off and makes it frizzier each time. when it is wet brush it with a WIDE-TOOTHED COMB. or you can simply run your fingers through it. only brush your hair when its dry. doing this along with minimizing use of heat such as hair dryers, straighteners and curling irons will get your hair healthy in no time. leave in condinitioners will help too. hope this helpes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment