Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What kind of brush should I use to apply Bare Escentuals mineral foundation?

I bought Bare Escentuals mineral foundation today. I have a medium sized blush brush, will that work to apply it nicely, or should I use a different kind of brush? If so, what kind of brush, and what brand do you recommend?What kind of brush should I use to apply Bare Escentuals mineral foundation?
The blush brush might not be dense enough for mineral foundation (that brush might make it go on really sheer). Try a kabuki brush, they're thick enough to get the job done. Good luck!What kind of brush should I use to apply Bare Escentuals mineral foundation?
I am just going to post a WARNING because if you never used Bare Escentuals before keep an eye out for little white bumps that occur due to clogged pores. See this brand as well as many others contain bismuth which is a form of arsenic lead that irritates the skin as it clogs pores and creates dull bumpy skin.
the BareMinerals starter kit comes with the different brushes and everything. if you didnt get that i would go to wherever you bought the foundation and see if they will sell you the brushes that come in the starter kit because the brushes are very important when putting on the makeup:]
use the bare minerals buki handy brush it is like tottaly worth it and it works perfect for bare minerals make sure u use a moisterizer b4 u apply ur bare minrals cuz b4 i didnt and i ended up using alot of foundation cuz it wouldn stick trust me on this get a moisterizer and the buki brush or one from target ull want a small brush for spot zits to cover like one the size of like a eyeshadow brush and then one thats big and fluffy for all over foundation and go online right now u can get a 10 day supply of bare minerals free!
Well, I use that kind of makeup and I use the Kabuki brush. It works amazing!! it is a really thick brush and its really soft. I think you can buy them online or at a bare minerals store ( :
BOBBI BROWN has the best brushes ever.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.
hey..





but the bare minerals brush range - there very good !

No comments:

Post a Comment