Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is a paddle brush or a round brush better to straighten the hair?

I know a round brush gives it more volume, but what makes it straighter and easier? What is your personal experience?Is a paddle brush or a round brush better to straighten the hair?
lol so like i once used this brush that has those like black bristles and like u wouldnt use it to brush ur hair but i ran it through my hair and bc of the static it produced it kept my hair straight with out using a straightner!Is a paddle brush or a round brush better to straighten the hair?
if you are going for volume use a round brush my salon i go to uses a round brush to straighten my hair (my hair is really curly and i can't straighten with a straightener so i know that a round brush works alot) i was reading a magazine the other day and it said for flatter straighter hair use a paddle brush
round brush w/ a blow dryer
a paddle brush straightens the hair better because it makes it flat. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment