Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What is the best brush to use on a Great Pyrenees?

I have several brushes that I use on my Great Pyrenees but I am wondering if there is one that is especially good for their coat type. Any other grooming tips or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.What is the best brush to use on a Great Pyrenees?
First I brush mine with a rake brush, to loosen up and untangle his inner coat which in GP can get REALLY matted if not properly taken care of! (personal experience LOL), then I use a soft brush on the top coat just to get all the excess hair that are now loose from the rake brush.


They sell both of them at petsmart, here's the link and good luck!! :)


http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2751486What is the best brush to use on a Great Pyrenees?
I prefer the shed ender or something like that. However, I would use what ever works for you. Just make sure that it takes out the under coat and not the top coat.
My favorite is a rake with pins that roll so there's less likelihood of a tangle getting ripped.





I get them from Jefferspet for my 2 pyrs. -!-
Shedding Blades are GREAT


Double sided soft brissled and metal brissled brush.
Bristle Brush.
  • face facial
  • skincare acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment