Sunday, December 27, 2009

How many times can you brush your teeth with baking soda?

I read that it helps make your teeth whiter and stronger. But how many times can I use baking soda to brush my teeth? Everyday? Once a week? And how many minutes should I let it stay on my teeth while I'm brushing with it?How many times can you brush your teeth with baking soda?
Mix the baking soda with water to make a paste. Using the same amount as you would to brush your teeth. I wouldn't do so more then once a month.How many times can you brush your teeth with baking soda?
You will damage your teeth if you do this too often


It leaves little scratches that allow bacteria to get a foothold which in turn = Cavities :(


It is also very drying to the thin tissue that lines your mouth and lips etc. The same is true of hydrogen peroxide.!!


Use it as a special cleaning tool every 6 weeks or so.





Hope this helps
Well it's ok to do it once (mixed with a dash of toothpaste) every 2-3 weeks but more than that can actually give you cavaties! But hey I may be wrong don't listen to may listen to your dentist! they know best, they're teeth experts!:]

No comments:

Post a Comment