Sunday, December 27, 2009

How many of you actually brush your teeth for two minutes?

You know how the dentist tells you to brush your teeth for ow minutes at least twice a day? Well, I honestly don't do that, two minutes is a LONNNGGGG time to stand in front of the sink. Am I gross or normal?How many of you actually brush your teeth for two minutes?
You should floss first to loosen up any debris, then brush- yes- for a whole two minutes. I have an automatic toothbrush that stops after two minutes. That person who said ';intensity'; is way wrong, if you brush too hard you can cause recession, think of it as a tooth cleaning/gum massage. Brushing your teeth and gums stimulates cell turnover, reduces bacteria, and disrupts tartar/plaque formation. Brushing for 2 minutes is a small sacrifice for good oral health- 2 minutes of brushing reduces the chance of needing fillings which can take an hour per filling.How many of you actually brush your teeth for two minutes?
i brush for 2-3 mins, i used to time myself with my watch, now i count out in my head, i count to 15 for the right side, 20 for the front, 15 for the left, then back to 20 for the front, 15 for the right, 20 for the front, and 15 for the left. that way all my front teeth that ppl see get brushed for about 60 seconds, each side gets brushed 30 secounds, then i brush the tops of my bottom teeth, 10 secs for the ones on the right, 10 for the ones in the middle, 10 for the ones on the left, and i mimic that with the bottoms of my top teeth, i guess thats a total of 3 mins, but i bet i count a little faster that actual seconds, so 2-3 mins.
Haha i actually brush it for 3 - 4 mins. I don't know why but i'm obsessed with having clean teeth. Then i do flossing and mouthwash =]


Ehh i'd think you're gross (but hey, that's just me!) but i'm sure you're normal! xD
I actually brush my teeth for the full two minutes. I turn on iTunes and just watch the time. :) It goes by faster when music is playing. I mean, it's two minutes out of your day, so I rather have nice clean teeth. :D
id say normal..unless you have tooth toons or somthing nobodys really gonna have like a timer or somthing i usually only brush for 1 min..i dont think its really the time you spend rather than the intensity.
Our dentist gives out these timers, I use that, and it really does make a difference, like I'll notice if I don't brush my teeth for 2-3 mins, vrs. 30 seconds.
My electric toothbrush times it for me. Two minutes exactly. ^..^
I do. And I have really nice teeth. (Not trying to be conceited or anything)
i do. i probably take 3 minutes
gross...you need to brush it for 2 min. AT LEAST
gross



Well,what I do is just brush my teeth until my teeth feel brushed actually.Why won't you try that!!!!good luck!!!
i dont! thats wayyyyyyyyy tooooooooooo longggggggggggg. but i like to brush
in the morning.





i do it quick at night.
yup i do but thats because i have no life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment