Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do you brush your palate when it is extremely sensitive throughout the nose?

I am sorry if you don't understand this, but when I brush my palate, it is too sensitive.You know what I mean? It seems itchy for me when I brush it with a toothbrush...





I feel that there is plague on my palate, and I am trying to get rid of it but I can't use my toothbrush to clean my palate because of sensitivity.How do you brush your palate when it is extremely sensitive throughout the nose?
Swish with Listerine.How do you brush your palate when it is extremely sensitive throughout the nose?
Plaque does not get deposited on palate. It needs some hard surface to deposit and so it deposits on teeth only. It must be something else. If you are smoking then you get smokers palate also. So better go to dentist and confirm the diagnosis.


http://www.identalhub.com/ArticleSubCate鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment