Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What is a good brush to use on a shedding pom puppy?

She is 4 months old and starting her uglies stage. She's okay with being brushed, but now she's starting to lose her undercoat. Any suggestions on a good quality brush or rake or something that'll work well?What is a good brush to use on a shedding pom puppy?
I love the furminator products. They make a shampoo, conditioner and brush. It is designed to remove the lose undercoat. I use it all of the time! I have included a link to the webpage.What is a good brush to use on a shedding pom puppy?
I use the slicker brush, greyhound comb. and a rake for this


I don't care for the furminator as they really aren't make for a lot of these thick haired dogs
get an undercoat rake and possibly a Furminator. Both work well on double coated breeds.
Go on amazon.com and search pom puppy brush and pick one and click get new, or Ebay if you don't mind having a used one, I like amazon better i never win bids.
try the universal red slicker brush it's a good brush that all groomers will use
try a metal dog comb it gets most of the hair my dog is shedding

No comments:

Post a Comment