Sunday, December 27, 2009

What is the correct way to brush your teeth?

They used to say up and down. When I was little we were told back and forth. Another way is to start from the gum-line and brush up, the top of course you'd brush down. Does it really matter?What is the correct way to brush your teeth?
THE CORRECT WAY IS USING THE MODIFIED BASS TECHNIQUE AMD BUSHING SIDE TO SIDE IN SHORT STROKES WITH THE BRISTLES ANGLED TOWARD THE GUMS.


SEE LINKWhat is the correct way to brush your teeth?
SL, I learned from my veterinarian that you're supposed to brush in a circular motion. You're always supposed to brush your tongue cuz that's where most of the germs that cause cavities are. I'd say it matters UNTIL YOU LOSE YOUR TEETH.---lol
I would say the method isn't as important as the fact that one does brush at least twice a day.
circular motion,also for good results dont put water in your mouth let the flouride sit and whiteen!
in small circular motions over every surface of your teeth.
I think both up and down and back and forth is correct.
not really, just scrub the toothpaste in real good, and then SPIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment