Sunday, December 27, 2009

How do I get the old brush head off my sonic care toothbrush?

I've replaced the brush head on this particular model (Essence) before, but this time it just won't budge, no matter what I do. An old brush head defeats the purpose. If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it!How do I get the old brush head off my sonic care toothbrush?
Easy. Hold the hard plastic head on the sides and press down on the soft ring around the neck with your thumbs until it pops downward.How do I get the old brush head off my sonic care toothbrush?
If u kept the box that your toothbrush came in it should tell u on the back of the box!鈾? plz answer my question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Dido to anabol, lol
  • face facial
  • figure
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment